Health, Safety and Comfort
- Polyurethane finished, non-skid flooring.
- Redundant exit doors preventing escapes.
- Commercial-grade laundry to ensure fresh and sanitary bedding and towels.
- Kitchens for the preparation of gourmet meals and special snacks.
- Completely computerized to document every aspect of your pet's likes, dislikes, health and emergency contacts for the duration of the day.
- Menu's to cater to your dog or cat's diet.
- Screening of all canine and feline guests for medical and behavioral issues.
- Hydro Therapy for geriatric, injured or arthritic pets as prescribed by your veterinarian.
- Pet Attendants - all of our staff have certifications with additional training by Dr. Johnson.