For Our Canine Guests:
We offer two different areas within the facility for dog boarding: General Care and Luxury. Regardless of the accomodations, all of our guests will receive the same care as described below at no additional charge:
- Inside - Oversized kennels, orthopedic bedding or mattresses with clean linens and all the playtime and attention that your pet enjoys.
- Outside - large, grassy play areas.
- Room Service that includes your pet's favorite food and treats!
- We ask that owners provide their pets diets from home pre-portioned per meal in a disposable container, for nothing will be returned upon pick-up.
- If you did not bring in your pets food from home, we still do offer Iams dog food (solid and canned) at an additional cost of $8.00 dollars per day.
- Five potty breaks outside.
- Two playtimes (indoor and outdoor)
- Climate controlled rooms.
- Complimentary rinse the morning of dismissal after a stay of three nights or longer.
For those interested in our Luxury Suites, in addition to everything listed above, we offer:
- Oversized beds
- Glass doors and fronts to the rooms (no bars)
- Two leash walks per day (we have four and a half acres with trails behind the facility).
- Pet-cams** (log in online to check on your pet anytime of the day).
**first come, first serve and not available on all suites.
Please call for availability if looking to board your pet over a holiday
All pets must be up to date on their Rabies Vaccine, Bordetella Vaccine, Distemper/Parvo Vaccine, and have had a Negative Fecal exam within the last year to board with us. Proof must be provided by your veterinarian at or before check-in.